ARETHUSE GEOLOGY is a growing service company, providing a complete range of services, from exploration to resources estimates.
- ARETHUSE GEOLOGY takes care of your projects and propose a pragmatic approach:
- The best way to understand your projects is to live them on the ground
- Our flexibility, our creativity, our technical knowledge and our operational capacity enables us to find the solutions that will fit in your situation
- We believe in involving local staff and propose adequate training and management to improve organization and productivity on the spot. We set-up local teams on demand, and have them supervised by our seasoned professional
OUR MISSION :
- Assist you throughout your project to make it a success:
- We have a significant operational experience worldwide, in particular by occurring on numerous mining projects with exposure to a wide spectrum of geological and geographical environments and contexts, and different types of deposits.
- The high quality technical work is the fundamental foundation for success: ARETHUSE implements its mining exploration and development projects with the same philosophy. Our team combines skills in geology, geophysics and geochemistry and can address any challenges from grass-roots to resources estimates and mining geology.
- We are competent persons for JORC, and realised a lot of NI43-101 technical reports.
- ARETHUSE has a necessary industrial vision of mining exploration, and works on every sizes of projects. Our background includes works for private enterprises, from major mining houses to junior explorers, as well as governments and the European Union. This allows us to understand the needs of young ventures from the early beginnings to large mining projects, and related heavy infrastructures.
OUR SERVICES :
- Exploration programs from grassroots to drilling campaign and resources definition:
- Design and budgeting
- Target generation
- Management of field operation
- Drilling follow-up, including QAQC and sample management implementation
- Due Diligence of exploration programs and tenements
- Geographical Information System (GIS) and Data Management for your exploration and drilling data
- Resource Estimates along JORC and NI43-101 standards
- Professional Services for Industrial Minerals and Aggregates
- Professional training