ARETHUSE GEOLOGY is specialized in resource estimation, and produces robust studies compliant with main international codes JORC and NI 43-101.
We conduct complete resources studies, from data quality evaluation, to 3D modeling (orebody’s morphology, extensions, thickness, and quality of ore) and resource estimate.
ARETHUSE GEOLOGY is using 3D-pagkages, standard within the industry, to process and generate mathematical models from exploration results. Resource estimates (from data management to geostatistical studies and 3D modeling) are compliant with main international codes JORC and NI43-101.
- Resources estimate
- Drillholes database audit
- Field audit of drilling practices, and NI43-101 compliance
- Technical reports compliant with NI43-101 (CIM, TSX)
- 3D Modeling
- 3D geological model (wireframes)
- Geostatistical and statistical analysis
- Blocks modeling
- Resources audit
- Independant historical data assessment
- High level audit for due-diligence
ARETHUSE GEOLOGY emphasizes the review of the drilling data, through onsite audits of QAQC and sampling procedures, drilling practices and geological models.
Our resources geologists, as well as our consultants network, have a relevant experience in a number of commodities and deposit types.