Arethuse Geology originates from Aix-en-Provence, France. Our professional team has a worldwide experience with a particular focus on Africa and Middle Asia, and operates from our technical center or our office in Abidjan.
Arethuse Geology started first in Malaysia, where Dr Yves Cheze runs an associated consulting office.
Arethuse Geology has a core team of 10 geoscientists with all level of experience and various specialties, and share the same enthusiasm for getting your project successful. Around this coreteam, and a restreint team of technical associated experts, ARETHUSE has developped a unique collaborating know-how founded on operationnal efficiency and appetite for technical excellence.
Arethuse Geology is significantly investing every year in R&D for geoscience, methodological development, as well as in-house training and mentoring, to maintain the excellence of our services, and to help bridge the gap between different geoscience fields and thus constantly improving the technical input in your project.
- Rémi Bosc, Managing Director, Principal Geologist, FranceWith 20 years’ experience in mining industry, especially in gold and base metals, Remi benefits from a wide exposure to many exploration geological contexts and resource estimates in Africa and South-east Asia. Remi started his career as a BRGM geologist, and was involved as project geologist in the discovery team of the Tasiast deposit, in west Mauritania. He recently conducted exploration projects in East Africa including Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Mali, Malaysia, and advises corporate senior staffs on exploration strategy. His main competencies include Resource estimation, mining exploration project management, and a strong integration towards mining projects. Remi Bosc is also a Qualified Person as per the Canadian NI43-101, and Competent Person as per Australian JORC.
- In-house ARETHUSE Geologists combines technical excellence with practical exploration and engineering skills as well as in-depth understanding of the mining industry. Our professional team includes multi-competence people with specific technical capability in:
- Structural and mapping geology
- Remote – sensing processing, geophysics geological interpretation and GIS integration for target generation
- Geochemistry surveys and multivariate statistics processing
- Data management of large multiform dataset, and computation into complete database
- Resources modeling with advanced geostatistics processing
- Exploration program management
- Design and budgeting
- Management of field operation
- Drilling follow-up, including QAQC and sample management implementation
ARETHUSE GEOLOGY has now developed a high quality technical center in Aix en Provence, supported by state of the art softwares, where all your data could be managed according to JORC, NI43-101 standards. The company has recently opened one office in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, to better cater field exploration projects in West and East Africa.
- Our geographical references :
- ARETHUSE’s offices
ARETHUSE GEOLOGY Sarl
Main office and Technical Center
1060 Rue René Descartes, 13290 Aix en Provence, Div. Les Milles, France
Telephone : +33 (0)4 42 90 02 87
- ARETHUSE GEOLOGY Ivory Coast’s
Bietry, Bd de Marseille, CCI-CIF, 18 BP 189 Abidjan 18, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire